Galway Festival 2013 Day 3
Willie Mullins will look to retain his Galway Plate crown on the third day of the Galway Festival and the Co. Carlow handler will unleash the classy Blackstairmountain in what looks a cracking renewal of the 2m 6f highlight at 5:25pm.
Last seen over fences finishing second to Lucky William in a Grade One at Punchestown Festival, the seven-year-old has been handed a handy weight for the contest, but there will be some lively opposition including last year's second place runner Wise Old Owl and former Coral Cup winner Carlito Brigante.
Elsewhere on another cracking card, Henry De Bromhead's Too Scoops will be one of the main contenders in the Tote Pick Six Maiden Hurdle at 3:00pm, whilst at 3:35pm Denis Hogan's Kalellshan could look to bag the Tote Handicap Hurdle and follow up his fine victory on the opening day of the festival.
Dermot Weld could look to dominate the back end of the card and Diplomat could be attractively handicapped in the Tote Trifecta Rollover Handicap at 6:00pm, whilst Tandem will be all the rage in the betting at 7:10pm in the Tote Return All Profits Maiden.
Day Three Racecards
- 3.00 - Tote Pick Six Maiden Hurdle Result (2m)
- 3.35 - Tote Handicap Hurdle Result (2m 4f)
- 4.10 - Tote Jackpot Handicap Hurdle Result (3m)
- 4.45 - Tote Marquee Maiden Result (1m 4f)
- 5.25 - The Galway Plate Result (2m 6f)
- 6.00 - Tote Trifecta Rollover Handicap Result (1m 100y)
- 6.35 - Tote Go Racing Club Maiden Result (1m 100y)
- 7.10 - Tote Return All Profits Maiden Result (1m 100y)
Galway Races Day Three Tips
Tom Lee has provided a top tip for this afternoon's Galway Plate at 5:25pm and you are able to see who the RTE presenter has gone with in the 2m 6f event here.
2013 Galway Races Free £250 From Paddy Power
The Galway Festival is probably the best attended racing festival in all of Ireland, with approximately 250,000 people attending over its seven day duration. Top Irish Bookmaker Paddy Power will be offering their famous FREE BETS throughout the week long meeting.. The Festival comes at the very end of July and the first week in August and for many is the highlight of the summer. Over 100 million Euros were gambled in 2012 on the festival, with 30 million being taken on course alone. There will be many Paddy Power betting offers available which punters should take advantage and combine it with our Galway Races 2012 tips.
Galway Festival Day One
Galway Festival Day Two
Galway Festival Day Three
Galway Festival Day Four
Galway Festival Day Five
Galway Festival Day Six
Galway Festival Day Seven
- Epsom Derby Ante Post Betting Preview Dawn Approach even money for Classic glory
- 2013 Lockinge Stakes Odds Declaration Of War heads betting at Newbury
- Cavalryman heads the Yorkshire Cup betting for Saeed bin Suroor
- Dante Stakes Odds suggest Greatwood could be the pick for important Epsom Derby Trial
- Starscope could provide value in the latest Middleton Stakes betting
- Duke Of York Stakes odds suggest Tickled Pink can raise a laugh with victory at York
- 2013 Musidora Stakes Betting Liber Nauticus set to star in Oaks trial
- 2013 Swinton Hurdle Betting Forgotten Voice aims for Haydock prize